- (It was) month of Ramadhan in which was revealed the Qur'an a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it. [Al-Baqarah 2:185]
- When the month of Ramadhan stars, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. (Bukhari)
- Allah is my Lord, Islam is my life, Al-Qur'an is my luide, The sunnah is my practice, Jihad is my spirit, Righteous is my character, and Paradise is my goal.
- Allah knows what is the best for you and when it's best for.
- Remember, everything in this world is temporary. Your parents, your spouse, your children, your relatives, your friends, your condo, your spiffy car, your job.. everything. Use Ramadhan to detach yourself from your love for everything in this world, because in the end.. Only Allah remains.
- Fix your heart, and your heart will fix your mind, and your mind will fix your tongue, and your tongue will fix your life, and your life will fix your Akhirah.
- May prayers in the holy month of Ramadhan brings you more prosperity, faith, satisfaction, and divine love for Allah.
- When themonth of Ramadhan arrives, the door of mercy are opened. (Sahih Muslim)
- May the great Allah shower your path with light and knowledge. May this month be an enlightening celebration to all of us.
- Ramadhan is a month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, and whose end is freedom from the fire. The propet
- May Allah bless you and protect you from the sins. May peace, joy, and hope be filled in your house. Have a blessed Ramadhan.
- Glorified is the Owner of the Kingdom of the earth and the heavens. Glorified is the Possessor of Honour and Magnificense and Awe and Power and greatness and omnipotence. Glorified is the Sovereign the Living, Who does neither sleep nor die. O all Glorious, All Holy one, Our lord and the Lord of the Angels, and the soul. There is no God but You, Forgive us, Grant us Paradise, and save us from (hell) fire.
- Star the drive season of Ramadhan with a heart filled with love and peace, wishing that Allah forgive us for our wrongdoings. Let this 30-day of Ramadhan be the star of our repentance and enlightenment.
- Ramadhan is the month in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear Signs for guidance and judgment between right and wrong. So everyone of you who is present during that month should spend it in fasting.
- In this Holy Month of Ramadhan, may you be blessed with Good helath, Prosperity and may Allah's blessings always shine upon you and your family.